[ RadSafe ] Cell Phone Cooks egg

Jean-Francois, Stephane stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com
Fri Jul 14 07:00:14 CDT 2006

We can certainly continue the story and tell everyone this is the reason why
they have invented the 3 way conference call so no one would hold TWO
cellular phones at the same time...

We are very close from the Men In Black looking at the Inquirer for the
news....

Stéphane Jean-François, Eng., CHP
Manager, Environmental and Health Physics services
Merck Frosst Canada
514-428-8695
514-428-8670
stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com