[ RadSafe ] Re: Cost vs benefit:: radiation, stem cells, preventive war

Mercado, Don don.mercado at lmco.com
Mon Jul 17 14:47:14 CDT 2006

I have a document here from LSU on the cost of major American wars. WWII
cost each American $15,667 each. The Gulf war, bec our allies reimbursed
the US for 88% of the cost only cost the average American $26.92, BY
FAR, the lease expensive war in American history.

http://www.cwc.lsu.edu/other/stats/warcost.htm