[ RadSafe ] FW: Horizon: Nuclear Nightmares

Falo, Gerald A Dr KADIX Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil
Tue Jul 18 07:52:01 CDT 2006

All,

>From the Low Level Radiation Campaign mailing list.

Enjoy,
Jerry
________________________________

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no
one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve
the right to make mistakes.

Don't panic! - Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
Kadix Systems
U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine - Health
Physics Program
jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852
DSN: 584-4852