[ RadSafe ] FW: Horizon: Nuclear Nightmares

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sun Jul 23 18:38:51 CDT 2006

I would appreciate a rebuttal to this charge about the failure of the
dose model for internal doses. I had become convinced that the LNT
approach was wrong, but now this group is claiming what? That the
internal dosage is even more sensitive than thought?

Dr. Cohen? Anyone?

I'm sorry if I get easily confused with this. You should see me
worrying about the friction and stick-slip of degrading magnetic tape
over fixed heads and guides -- I get even more confused when formulas
don't match what I'm seeing in the tape transfer lab <sigh>/<smile>.

Thanks!

Richard