[ RadSafe ] Re: VA study of medical records on birth defects (was Re: [ RadSafe]RE: uranium in the gulf war)

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Wed Jul 26 05:17:48 CDT 2006

James,

We are supposed to believe your telephone interview .. you have zero credibility so your having claimed to have interviewed Dr Kang really has no merit - your mail also keeps being returned as undeliverable!  As a result, this reply is being sent to RADSAFE.  I would prefer to reply to you directly.

Roger Helbig