[ RadSafe ] MicroREM Teletector

Marty.Bourquin at grace.com Marty.Bourquin at grace.com
Fri Jul 28 10:25:44 CDT 2006

You can also try Wm. B. Johnson and Associates.  They used to have a
very good instrument - not sure if they still make it or not - It was
the  2000W.  Not sure how low it goes  but it does have a range in the
micro-r range (0-100?)  also goes up into the thousands of R range.

Martin W. Bourquin
Manager - EHS
W.R. Grace & Co
Chattanooga, TN  37406