[ RadSafe ] Anyone got an electronic copy of the following HP journal article

JGinniver at aol.com JGinniver at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 12:27:24 CDT 2006

Hi,
Thanks already to those who have posted replies on my request for
information on monitoring Kr-85 with an Overhoff 400.

Particular thanks to Joel for reminding me to do a search on the HP journal
archives.  As a result I've managed to find an article that looks like it
would help, unfortunately the web site only has the abstract.  Does anyone  on
the list have a copy they could scan and send me via e-mail?  The  article is
called:

Calibration of a portable Tritium-in-air monitor for various radioactive
gases, Health Physics 72(3):423-430, March 1997.

Thanks again,
                Julian