[ RadSafe ] isotopic power of Mo-99

Peter Thomas Peter.Thomas at arpansa.gov.au
Mon Jul 31 01:20:53 CDT 2006

Not quite sure what you mean by "isotopic power" but perhaps the
following might be of help ...

http://www.nucleide.org/DDEP_WG/DDEPdata.htm

It's the main page for the evaluated data produced by the Laboratoire
National Henri Becquerel.
The Mo-99 decay scheme is quite involved (that is there are lots of
transitions to various excited states of Tc-99) so it's probably a good
idea to look at the "comments" link as well as the base "table" link.

Peter Thomas
Medical Physics Section
ARPANSA