[ RadSafe ] informations request (Xray control machine)

Benabbou Issam I.Benabbou at iam.ma
Fri Jul 28 06:29:22 CDT 2006

Dear Mr or Mme:

I am called Issam BENABBOU, I am working on logistic Direction in Maroc
telecom in morocco. There is a problem on the level controls of the
receptions of the goods (telephones cellular), we must control one by
one manually packing of the telephones to check that there are no parts
which misses what generates a bottleneck.

We found interesting to use a machine with x-ray, to control packing
without opening them.

Also we need to have a system of rejections, for packs with lacks, and
if there is a possibility to scan serial number (bare-code).

Please send us your price offer as well as the solutions which you
propose to solve the problem that one has at the time of the receptions.

Issam BEANNBOU

MBA, Logistics and manufacturing management.

Maroc Telecom http://www.iam.ma/

Phone: +21273885025

Fax: +21237263071

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont adresses a l'attention exclusive de leurs destinataires et sont strictement confidentiels. Si vous le recevez par erreur, merci de le detruire apres en avoir informe l'expediteur sans delai. Toute divulgation, copie ou usage par une personne autre que son destinataire sont interdits. Maroc Telecom decline toute responsabilite pour toute alteration, deformation ou falsification subie par le message au cours de sa transmission. Retrouvez toutes les informations de Maroc Telecom sur http://www.iam.ma

This message and its attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and are strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please delete the material from any computer after having informed the sender. Any copy or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Maroc Telecom accepts no liability for any alteration, distortion or falsification that may occur during the transmission of this message. All information about Maroc Telecom on http://www.iam.ma