[ RadSafe ] Revisiting Chernobyl

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 6 03:37:41 CDT 2006

Colleagues
Revisiting Chernobyl is an IAEA's  Site containing the most complete information on the Chernobyl  Tragedy
http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/Focus/Chernobyl/

There are extensive documents, including the  Chernobyl's Legacy: Health, Environmental and Socio-Economic Impacts and Recommendations to the Governments of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine and
Environmental Consequences of the Chernobyl Accident and their Remediation:Twenty Years of Experience

Nevertheless, I have the ppt The Chernobyl Forum, IAEA, September 2005
Recommendations to the Governments of Belarus, the Russian, Federation and Ukraine
on environmental monitoring, remediation and research.
Summary by Abel Gonzales

To those interested, please send me an e-mail - ppt about 7 MB

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel