[ RadSafe ] Editorial: (Nuclear) Waste Matters

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 13:27:13 CDT 2006

Dr. Long,
Is it possible these new plants are not even in this
country?  What party brought this development?  If
they are in China, it is the Communist Party.

I am sorry to hear the facts are not important to you.

--- howard long <hflong at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Brent,
>   Twelve, expanded from just 2 applicants for
> NPReactors, was stated in either a WSJ article or
> Fox News just a couple of weeks ago. I don't
> remember the specific reference. Hopefully, someone
> here will have a better source, perhaps from the
> DOE, which should have it.
>    Howard
>
> Rogers Brent <Brent.Rogers at environment.nsw.gov.au>
> wrote:
>   Howard,
>
> I must've missed the story that told of these 12
> applicants. Could you
> provide a source, please?
>
> Thanks
>
> Brent Rogers
> Manager Radiation Operations Unit
> NSW Environment Protection Authority
> Department of Environment and Conservation
> *+61 2 9995 5986
> *+61 2 9995 6603
> * PO Box A290 Sydney South 1232

=== message truncated ===

"You get a lot more authority when the workforce doesn't think it's amateur hour on the top floor."
GEN. MICHAEL V. HAYDEN, President Bush's nominee for C.I.A. director.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com