[ RadSafe ] Editorial: (Nuclear) Waste Matters

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 6 13:40:53 CDT 2006

Brent,
  Twelve, expanded from just 2 applicants for NPReactors, was stated in either a WSJ article or Fox News just a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember the specific reference. Hopefully, someone here will have a better source, perhaps from the DOE, which should have it.
   Howard

Rogers Brent <Brent.Rogers at environment.nsw.gov.au> wrote:
  Howard,

I must've missed the story that told of these 12 applicants. Could you
provide a source, please?

Thanks

Brent Rogers
Manager Radiation Operations Unit
NSW Environment Protection Authority
Department of Environment and Conservation
*+61 2 9995 5986
*+61 2 9995 6603
* PO Box A290 Sydney South 1232