[ RadSafe ] Editorial: (Nuclear) Waste Matters

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 7 17:19:27 CDT 2006

John hates the good doctor, and never misses a chance to nit pick.
Personally, I have nothing but the highest regard for our resident healer,
and John only harms his credibility with his constant harping and sniping at
the good doctor.  Everyone knows what Howard meant when he mentioned the
interests and incorrectly referred to them as applications.  There is a sea
change underway, and even John cannot deny it.

In my own business, I am seeing a resurgence of uranium mining activity as
evidenced by multiple recent inquiries concerning mineral logging in south
Texas and elsewhere, and the use of prompt fission logging for in situ
uranium assaying in particular.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  270-276-5671