[ RadSafe ] Re: Lung cancer reduction by Radiation

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 25 19:46:55 CDT 2006

Dr. Long:

Well said, and you certainly help put the debate over LNT in perspective.

Half the adult population in this country has been convinced to take
statins, yet the evidence that a nice radiation dose would help a great deal
more than statins ever could is profoundly more convincing!

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588