[ RadSafe ] Cancer reduction by Radiation

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 26 12:25:51 CDT 2006

John,
  Prescription of radiation will gradually resume, I predict.

  My sacks of KCl lie 8" away in my office, instead of under my mattress
  because of my wife's disinclination.
  My belt with taped-on thorium welding rods lays on them, unused because it's unhandy and would provide only local exposure.
  The diabetic with foot gangrene I just saw, might have been saved being hospitalized for 7 weeks had I access to radiation treatment like 60 years ago (now put out of business by "malpractice" lawyers).

  Consumer-controlled health care (like HSAs) and the increasing consumer knowledge of health, the market, will "advance man to the next level beyond the industrial and information revolutions" (Hiserodt finale for Ch22 on Energy in "Underexposed: What if Radiation is Good for You?") Hiserodt, B Cohen, Ted Rockwell and George Gilder are among speakers who can be questioned Aug 5 at Portland State U DDP meeting,
  program at www.oism.org/ddp

  Howard Long

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Syd,
If you believe that low radiation is good for your
health, what have you done to increase your radiation
exposure?

Can you cite any articles that show low doses of
radiation are better than statin drugs?

Dr. Long, HAVE you prescibe low dose of radiation
rather than statin drugs for your patients?