[ RadSafe ] Will Robert Cherry and John Johnson face the truth about DU?

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 15:35:22 CST 2006

On 1 Mar 2006 at 12:59, James Salsman wrote:

> I challenge those participating on this list to step forward:

As a professional HP, and not an expert on DU, I would be interested
in a factual discussion regarding the points posted, as well as the
various references. I am not interested in just more name calling and
other derogatory remarks focused on James Salsman, as has been the
norm her eon Radsafe recently. Let's debate the facts and not engage
in personal attacks. As stated, I am not an expert on DU and am
interested in a true scientific debate. I've often observed what was
once considered to be "without a doubt" later be found to be 180
degrees from what we were told and taught.

Let the true debate begin, on the evidence, not the perceptions.

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/