[ RadSafe ] Apologies regarding DU

NIXON, Grant Grant.NIXON at mdsinc.com
Fri Mar 3 16:14:33 CST 2006

Don't be sorry Sandy. Your original position takes the high road:

"I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own
opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies
another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion,
because he precludes himself the right of changing it." - Thomas Paine,
1783

Your later position is equally understandable:

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that
they are extreme, but that they are intolerant." - Robert F. Kennedy,
1964

Mr. Salsman, I can certainly tolerate you viewpoint. But I have great
difficulty in tolerating your demeanour. What do your actions say for
your respect for this professional forum that has so graciously afforded
you a voice herein?

Grant

Grant I. Nixon, Ph. D., P. Phys.
Radiation Physicist