[ RadSafe ] Contacting Lone Star Iconoclast

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat Mar 4 22:23:15 CST 2006

Lone Star Iconoclast

Telephone: (all departments): (254) 675-3634 or toll-free: 1-800-241-5504
a.. Fax: (254) 675-4090
a.. Send mail to: The Lone Star Iconoclast, P.O. Box 420, Crawford, TX 76638.
a..
The editorial staff consists of
W. Leon Smith, editor-in-chief leon at lonestaricon.com
Don M. Fisher, associate editor office at lonestaricon.com
Nathan Diebenow, associate editor diebenow at yahoo.com

I presume that they did not interview a single radiation protection professional .. they might be interested in hearing from you - they claim to have been seeking fact not fiction.

We decided to “lay it all on the table,” as best we could by interviewing noted scientists and people in the know about radiation, those who have become medical casualties, those who have gone through the military system, and those who possess an upper tier knowledge of radiation in general