[ RadSafe ] James Salsman, DU, and peer-reviewed literature

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Sun Mar 5 22:25:59 CST 2006

Just a note to say thank you for the trouble you have taken to prepare
this direct, incisive summary of the the Salsman stuff. You put solid
good effort into this review and I'm certain that many others are
grateful whether spoken or not. Thank you, Steven.
Sincerely,
Maury&Dog   (maurysis at ev1.net)