[ RadSafe ] James Salsman, DU, and peer-reviewed literature

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 22:45:19 CST 2006

On 5 Mar 2006 at 20:32, Steven Dapra wrote:

> At the end of all this I have asked four question which I would
> like James Salsman to answer on RADSAFE.

Steven,

You have thrown down the gauntlet. We'll now wait and see if Salsman
can accept a challenge as well as he throws out a challenge.

I second Maury's thanks for compiling the information you posted. A
significant effort on your part.

It's easy for one to post the "talking points" compiled by others.
You have posed that question to Salsman. It will be interesting to
see if one actually understands what one posts, or simply relies on
others to agitate the waters. The question remains .. does Salsman
actually understand what he posts, or is he simply a puppet, or in
fact, the puppet master!

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/