[ RadSafe ] FW: [NukeNet] Navajo Nation's Ongoing Battle vs. Uranium Mining

StevenFrey at aol.com StevenFrey at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 10:20:21 CST 2006

Hi Norm, out of curiosity, do any of these antinuclear activist groups  claim
Federal Tax Code Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status?

For any that do (including Salem Alert or whatever it's  called), then their
sources of funding must be made known upon  request.

A case can be made that no such activist group can be seriously regarded as
possibly being objective unless the financial backing is known and motives
behind the money determined....which is exactly the same expectations that
antinuclear groups have toward 'establishment' proponents of nuclear  technology..

Response?

Steve Fey, MS, CHP

In a message dated 3/6/2006 11:01:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,