[ RadSafe ] FW: [NukeNet] Navajo Nation's Ongoing Battle vs. Uranium Mining

Norm Cohen ncohen12 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 10:35:33 CST 2006

Steve,

I agree with you that advocacy groups should be open about their funding. I
have no idea whether or not the big anti groups are 501C3's.

As far as UNPLUG Salem, we are officially a project of the Coalition for
Peace and Justice, which is not a 501c3.

We're very small potatoes; our funding comes from a grant from the
Environmental Endowment of NJ and from donations

by individual members and by sales of peace merchandise like buttons and
bumperstickers.

Norm

Coalition for Peace and Justice; UNPLUG Salem Campaign, 321 Barr Ave,
Linwood; NJ08221; 609-601-8583

  _____