[ RadSafe ] Fwd: French Academie des Sciences

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Mon Mar 6 17:39:20 CST 2006

Hi John,

If you were up to date on the literature you would know that the paper is
from last year, but the Tubiana/Aurengo paper is more recent. :-)

I didn't think they were the same.  I just opened my PDF of their paper (Oct
05, but I think the issue was late coming out) and the PDF is corrupted. :-(

There is a later brief paper by them (with D. Averbeck and Roland Masse), in
a "debate" format with a brief paper by Dave Brenner and Rainer Sachs
defending the LNT (referring to BEIR VII!?)  It was online-before-print in
Radiat. Environ. Biophys. about a month ago.

Regards, Jim