AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: Remball calibration

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Mar 6 16:41:30 CST 2006

Eric,

As requested I send this answer to you and please forward it to your boss.

I am not an expert in Neutron Survey Meter Calibration. If I were I would
answer to your 16 (in words: sixteen!!!) detailed questions by sending you
an offer to do this work for you (or rather your boss) for a few thousands
or probably tens of thousands of dollars.

I - and many other RADSAFErs - seem to be of the opinion that this list is
not for providing sophisticated and extremely time consuming professional
expertise free of charge. I do not doubt that in the USA you can find quite
a few professionals, who could do this work for an appropriate fee.
Congratulations if you find somebody who would do it for free.

I hope both your boss and the list owner agree.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR