AW: [ RadSafe ] Grant info from Environmental Endowment of NJ toUNPLUGSalem

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Mar 6 17:52:12 CST 2006

Norm, Stewart, RADSAFErs,

Having most probably a little more insight into the financing of groups like
Greenpeace and many other "environmental" ones not only in Europe, but as
well in the USA by all kind of funds and charities and in my own country
even by "research" contracts of the governments, being on a provincial or
the federal level than obviously most RADSAFE contributors have I can only
say that 12,000$ is really peanuts.

I personally believe that Norm puts into his campaign a lot of personal
effort. I do not support his campaigns and I have opposed almost all of his
statements, but I believe that his personal commitment should not be
vilified in such a way.

I think there are much better suited targets for comments on financing
certain groups.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer