[ RadSafe ] [du-list] another silly paper - now translated even in partuguese - quoting leuren moret

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Mar 7 04:55:36 CST 2006

Notice the creative approach of Davey Garland, Thunderelf in defending Leuren Moret and Doug Rokke, the two arch-charlatans of the anti-DU movement .. guess blatant lies and scientific mumbo jumbo are OK as long as they further the goals of the movement!  Anyone in UK know Mr Garland up close and personal?  He is one of the main posters to this anti-DU list - quick to parrot anything that comes out, true or false!