[ RadSafe ] Fears promoted by anti-nuclear Greens

Orthen, Rick rorthen at cecinc.com
Wed Mar 15 10:43:11 CST 2006

Don,

While I am in no way a dose response alarmist, I read nothing abusive into the legal opinion you referenced.  That is exactly what our regulatory scheme is founded on.  I do have a problem with Exelon claiming the unknowable, i.e., "there is no danger", which is ripe legal fodder.  What they should have instead claimed was that the projected exposures from their leaky used fuel pools/historical spills are within commonly accepted limits for DELIBERATE licensed releases to the environment.

Rick Orthen
Export, PA