[ RadSafe ] Article on LNT Fallacy

Scott, Bobby BScott at lrri.org
Wed Mar 15 11:48:28 CST 2006

Dear Colleagues Worldwide:

My article entitled "Low dose radiation risk extrapolation fallacy
associated with the linear-no-threshold model" is now available via the
web.  It was published in the Volume 13, No. 2, Part 2 (December 2005)
of the BELLE Newsletter.  The web address for the indicated newsletter
edition follows:

 http://www.belleonline.com/newsletters/volume13/vol13-3.pdf

The BELLE Newsletter paper was submitted over a year ago.  Now I no
longer give the "LNT hypothesis" the honor of referring to it as the
"LNT model".  I now simply refer to the "LNT hypothesis".  This is the
current trend worldwide as you are likely well aware.

The following articles also appear in the newsletter :

Suresh Rattan, "Principles and practice of hormetic treatment of aging
and age-related diseases."

Mark Mattson, "Hormesis and disease resistance: activation of cellular
stress response pathways."

Myron Pollycove and Ludwig Feinendegen, "Low-dose radioimmuno-therapy of
cancer."

Sincerely,

Bobby R. Scott

Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute