[ RadSafe ] LNT= "practical" regulation? CT

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 16 11:36:28 CST 2006

John,
  Yearly, 10rem whole body CT is advocated by my friend Gerald Looney, MD PhD (radiology), who credits it with saving his life (from renal cancer removed early),
  as he indicated on Radsafe a year ago. It has not been as convenient or economical for me yet.  Howard

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dr. Long,
Are you taking 10 rem CT scans every year?