[ RadSafe ] response to allegations and news: Vets plus DU pl us the Law

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Mar 19 21:06:17 CST 2006

March 19

To all:

         You can read about this alleged Mississippi study
here:  <http://www.ntanet.net/traprock.html>, in an article by Robert
Holloway.  There is some material about Leuren Moret, Doug Rokke, and the
Traprock Peace Center.  You will also find Otto Raabe's posting to RADSAFE
about how he confronted Rokke at a meeting in Davis, CA.

         The CDC looked in the the MS claims, and found nothing.  Holloway
has a citation to Military Medicine (161:1-6; 1996) about the MS
findings.  The authors are Penman, Tarver, and Currier.

         Please follow the link and read the article.  It will be well
worth your time.  Holloway did a real piece of detective work on this and
is to be commended for his efforts.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com