[ RadSafe ] Laka Foundation no longer member of ICBUW

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Mar 21 04:01:43 CST 2006

As the split begins, the true anti-everything nuclear activist reveals his true goals

It is important that we do see the connections,
attacking the whole nuclear process from source to
sea, but at the same time uranium weapons and civil
uranium products must be extracted from that. Sounds
Possibly the  ICBUW has forgotten that,

Or maybe they actually have wised up!