[ RadSafe ] response to allegations and news: Vets plus DU pl us the Law

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 16:00:24 CST 2006

I believe that was a science fiction movie.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/6301257049/002-1750898-6695253?v=glance&vi=reviews&n=404272

--- Rogers Brent <Brent.Rogers at environment.nsw.gov.au>

http://www.bovik.org/du/mscusn/BD_Infants_GWV_AR_AZ_CA_GA_HI_IA_1989-1993.pd

> Note that the Basrah University Hospital civilians
> didn't have
> the same spike that the U.S. and U.K. troops did.
>
> Sincerely,
> James
>
> Steven Dapra wrote:
>
> > March 19
> >
> > To all:
> >
> >          You can read about this alleged
> Mississippi study
> > here:  <http://www.ntanet.net/traprock.html>, in
> an article by Robert
> > Holloway.  There is some material about Leuren
> Moret, Doug Rokke, and the > Traprock Peace Center.
> You will also find Otto Raabe's posting to RADSAFE
>
> > about how he confronted Rokke at a meeting in
> Davis, CA.
> >
> >          The CDC looked in the the MS claims, and
> found nothing.  Holloway
>
> > has a citation to Military Medicine (161:1-6;
> 1996) about the MS
> > findings.  The authors are Penman, Tarver, and
> Currier.
> >
> >          Please follow the link and read the
> article.  It will be well
> > worth your time.  Holloway did a real piece of
> detective work on this and > is to be commended for
> his efforts.
> >
> > Steven Dapra
> > sjd at swcp.com
> >

> > At 08:19 AM 3/20/06 +1100, you wrote:
> >>Does anyone know how I can get a copy of this
> study cited in the Pulse of
> >>the Twin Cities below:?
> >>
> >>"In a study of 251 Mississippi soldiers who
> >>had normal children during pre-Iraq War, 67
> percent of their post-war
> >>babies were born with severe birth defects—cyclops
> (single eye), infants
> >>missing arms, legs, organs. And if those children
> live and reproduce,
> >>will their genetic damage be inherited?"
> >>
> >>Regards
> >>
> >>Brent Rogers
> >>Manager Radiation Operations Unit
> >>NSW Environment Protection Authority
> >>Department of Environment and Conservation
> >>*+61 2 9995 5986
> >>*+61 2 9995 6603
> >>* PO Box A290 Sydney South 1232

> You are currently subscribed to the RadSafe mailing
> list
>
> Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to have
> read and understood the
> RadSafe rules. These can be found at:
>
> For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe
> and other settings visit:
> http://radlab.nl/radsafe/
>

> This email is intended for the addressee(s) named
> and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged information.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender and then delete it immediately.  Any
> views expressed in this email are those of the
> individual sender except where the sender expressly
> and with authority states them to be the views of
> the Department of Environment and Conservation
> (NSW).

"Those who corrupt the public mind are just as evil as those who steal from the public purse."
Adlai Stevenson

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist