AW: [ RadSafe ] Dirty Bomb Material Report?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Mar 28 10:00:20 CST 2006

I read the story on USA today - online, though it sounded a little
different. The NRC has - according to USA today - stated, that the material
involved was available without a license and not suitable for a "dirty
bomb". USA today or rather GAO did not reveal what the material was and how
much it was.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer