AW: [ RadSafe ] Old Reports

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Mar 30 12:40:37 CST 2006

Tony,

I think the best way to retrieve a copy of an IAEA report would be to search
for it on the IAEA website, which can without any problem be found by
conducting a "google" search with the search term "IAEA". Time for doing
this I estimate for several seconds. Similarily I think you should be able
to do a similar research on NRC, which hopefully will give you a result also
within a few seconds.

However I do not believe that you will find anywhere a report on a I-193
implant, because this radionuclide simply does not exist, and especially no
"Inidana Co PA Hospital" might be known.

OK, now I am sure to be again called "uncooperative", "unhelpful",
"arrogant" or whatsoever is preferred by some single RADSAFErs. Never mind,
I still think that before asking RADSAFE, which undoubtably provides a
heaven of information, one should do a search of one own on the internet. I
think that RADSAFE is for details.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer