[ RadSafe ] Old Reports

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 16:45:00 CST 2006

Tony,
For the last one that involved the lost Ir-192 therapy
source, which is what I think you are referring to
send an e-mail to distributin at nrc.gov and request a
copy of NUREG-1480, "Loss of an Iridium-192 Source and
Therapy Misadministraion at Indiana Regional Cancer
Center Indiana, Pennsylvania, on November 16, 1992."

That's how I obtained my copy.

--- "Gaglierd, Tony" <TGaglierd at achd.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to locate a source or link to get copies
> of the following reports
> that I lost in a flood several years ago.
>
> IAEA Report on the Jaurez Mexico CO 60 incident
>
> NRC Report on the Shewell Cs-137 well loging source
> rupture and
> contamination
>
> NRC report on the I -193 implant loss from an
> Inidana Co PA Hospital and
> Employee exposure at the BFI Transfer Station in
> Carnegia PA
>
> Thanks

"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."
Titus Livius
-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist