[ RadSafe ] 60 Minutes feature on Hanford last night

Otto Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 1 22:56:19 CDT 2006

At 11:20 AM 5/1/2006, Sandy Perle wrote:
>This was a scathing report on DOE and the Hanford clean-up process. I
>know how 60 Minutes can skew information and manipulate the final
>product. However, there were DOE Management, Washington State
>Governor and others interviewed.
May 1, 2006

My personal experience with "60-Minutes" has led me to believe that
probably they first write their inflammatory story, and then they collect
and select sound and picture bites to support their pre-planned thesis.

Otto

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140