Fw: [ RadSafe ] funniest DU scare story ever !

Stewart Farber farbersa at optonline.net
Thu May 25 00:46:10 CDT 2006

For detailed info showing graphs of the drop in dose rate from a slab of DU
with various mass thickness [from which you can derive a decline of  about
10 for beta dose within 1 meter in air], as part of an American Board of
Health Physics exam question on the subject, see:

http://www.hps1.org/aahp/abhp/exams/1997/97exam-1.htm#ques5

Stewart Farber