[ RadSafe ] National Academies Project: Toxicological

Mccormick, Luke I luke.mccormick at dhs.gov
Tue Nov 14 16:28:05 CST 2006

Bob,
Go to the paper link and there was a link to the committee. I seem to
remember Andy Karam and Ron Katherin were on it.
luke

Subject:    Re: [ RadSafe ] National Academies Project: Toxicological...
Author:     radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl
Date:       11/14/2006 1:42 PM

       Re: [ RadSafe ] National Academies Project: Toxicological and
       Radiological Effects from Exposures to Depleted Uranium During
       and   After Combat

       You are correct, John. The anti-DU activists will undoubtedly
       detect bias on the committee somehow and use that to discount
       any conclusions unfavorable to their causes.
       However, the report will go a long way with our legislators (I
       hope, irregardless of its conclusions). I look forward to
       reading the final report.
       I do not know who is (or will be) on the NAS subcommittee. If
       any RADSAFERs know or find out, please post the list.
       Bob C