[ RadSafe ] Airport arrest turns up nuclear info

Mccormick, Luke I luke.mccormick at dhs.gov
Mon Nov 20 07:06:57 CST 2006

The TSA guidelines are very simple. Common sense should suffice to get
through any screening. Same with US Customs. Do not carry large amounts of
cash. Password protect your laptop. Do not carry radioactive materials of
any size. Do not carry hazardous materials. I've even been questioned about
survey meters I was carrying, because TSA had not seen them before. Be
straightforward and honest and US Customs and TSA will not be a problem.