[ RadSafe ] Th-201 and portal monitors

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 21 12:25:24 CST 2006

On 21 Nov 2006 at 13:10, Larry Addis wrote:

> I made sure that never happened again.

Hi Larry,

So what did you do to accomplish this? Not hire anyone or replace the
individual who needs a nuclear medicine procedure?

I, as many of our age population, had a Thallium Stress Test, and
could not enter specific areas for weeks due to the exposure I
exhibited. Other than walking around with a lead jacket, there isn't
much one can do!

Regards,

Sandy
-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/