[ RadSafe ] Home Secretary "radioactive substances implicated inthe death of Russian ex-spy and are searching a number oflo

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 24 10:43:08 CST 2006

On 24 Nov 2006 at 10:30, Flanigan, Floyd wrote:

> have these
> chuckle-monkeys gotten a real live HP professional to look into it yet?
> Until they do, I lend absolutely zero credibility to the whole nuclear
> slant on the issue.

Absolutely! And what lab performed the analysis? The article also
goes on to say that the doctors now do not consider that radioactive
material caused the death. At least that isn't in the picture any
more!

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/