[ RadSafe ] Home Secretary "radioactive substances implicated inthe death of Russian ex-spy and are searching a number oflocations for residual radioactivity"

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Fri Nov 24 10:30:03 CST 2006

Personally ... I think the Underpants Gnomes got 'im. They're sneaky
little buggers ... always up to something ... C'mon folks ... have these
chuckle-monkeys gotten a real live HP professional to look into it yet?
Until they do, I lend absolutely zero credibility to the whole nuclear
slant on the issue.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.