[ RadSafe ] will no longer dsitribute news mailings

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Mon Nov 27 15:51:52 CST 2006

Sandy,

That's too bad.  You could use a free "groups" server that we
(recipients) can subscribe/unsubscribe to and eliminate the
false-positive spam problem.

You can make it "announcement only" so you don't open up a two-way
discussion group.  It functions as a "newsletter."

Thanks for your long-time distributions of these mailings.

Regards, Jim