[ RadSafe ] will no longer dsitribute news mailings

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Mon Nov 27 17:10:49 CST 2006

Hi Sandy,
Your dismay is understandable at this evolution in how emails to larger
numbers of individuals have come to be handled. If you should concoct
another way, I'd appreciate being on such a new list. In any case, thank
you for your past efforts which always have been interesting and have
made a continuing contribution to radiation safety education.
Thanks, Sandy
Maury&Dog