[ RadSafe ] We msut find a way out sothat you can continue sending the newstories

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 04:03:46 CST 2006

Dear Mr Sandy Perle,

I am sorry to hear that you may not send the newstories. I enjoyed reading them for the past several years. I use to wait for it when I had a very painfully slow dial up connection. I had used the stories occasionally while addressing disinterested audeince who attend the lectures as it was a mandatory requirement! I liked the universal flavor of the events. We must find a way out to see that your newstories are not barred as SPAM.

Wth warm regards

K.S.Parthasarathy