[ RadSafe ] 700 Ton Simulated Nuke Test Moves to Nevada -- buzzflash.net

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Thu Nov 30 04:42:10 CST 2006

look at how they try to stir up the masses -

After public outcry and legal machinations, the test, which was to have taken place last summer at the NTS, was rerouted first to a gravel quarry in Indiana, then to White Sands, N.M. and now it's back in southern Nevada. Take off the gloves, it's time to go bare knuckles against this project and flush it once and for all. This test is likely to kick up settled radioactivity from the desert floor and spew it into the atmosphere, only to be dumped at the will of the jet stream falling on Midwest and East Coast.

I presume that the test is really in an area where there is no radioactivity to stir up.  Am I wrong in that?

Roger Helbig

 http://www.buzzflash.net/story.php?id=1877