[ RadSafe ] Fwd: FW: Health Physicist Postion at the National Institutes of Health

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 09:43:13 CDT 2006

Someone called and reported they could not access the
link listed below.

If so,
1.  Go to www.usajobs.opm.gov
2.  click on the tab "Search Jobs"
3.  In the "Keyword Search" window, type in health
physicist
4.  Scroll down and click on "SEARCH FOR JOBS"
5.  Scroll down the page until you find the NIH
posting with the closing date of 11/3/2006.

Again,
DO NOT RESPOND TO ME OR SEND ME APPLICATIONS!

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob.asp?jobID=48765059&AVSDM=2006%2D10%2D06+00%3A01%3A01&Logo=0&q=Health+Physicist&FedEmp=N&sort=rv&vw=d&brd=3876&ss=0&FedPub=Y&SUBMIT1.x=75&SUBMIT1.y=17

> DO NOT RESPOND TO ME OR SEND ME APPLICATIONS!

May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist