AW: [ RadSafe ] Significant results in abstracts

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Fri Oct 6 16:46:42 CDT 2006

Dear Jim:

The discussion took place a fortnight ago after my talk at the 4. Biophysikalische Arbeitstagung in Bad Schlema (the 4th only after 1941!). The first study that I was told to better forget about was Cardis et al. 1995. The second one, declared even worse, was - guess what? Cardis et al. 2005. I refrain from identifying the ICRP member. Klaus Becker will be able to do so, if he deems it appropriate.

Best regards, Rainer