AW: [ RadSafe ] Nuke meltdown may have caused cancers

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 19:00:10 CDT 2006

The claims in the "reports," however, are that there was a release of I-131
and Cs-137, and that the I-131 release was potentially tens to hundreds of
times  the TMI I-131 release.  There did not appear to be any credible evidence
of  such a release in the reports, however they spend many pages arguing that
such a  release probably occurred.  As the news articles report, this has
already  encouraged California legislators to try to initiate another round of
anti-nuclear legislation in the State.

Barbara

In a message dated 10/9/2006 4:43:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,