[ RadSafe ] Men hooked on mobile phones may suffer a 40 percentdrop in fertility

stewart farber radproject at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 27 12:21:32 CDT 2006

Hi all,
Wasn't there a post a while back to radsafe about a "study" which showed
that laptop computer use [on actual laps of male users in many cases]  led
to increased testicular temperatures [due to computer warming of vital
components, both inanimate and animate --potentially :-) ] and lower sperm
count. It would seem that someone using cell phones more is also likely to
use a laptop computer more.

There are so many uncontrolled risk factors and secondary interactions in
the current cited study that it would seem the "findings" are highly
suspect.

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Consulting Scientist
The Prometheus Group, LLC